The Balder from Keela is the lightest jacket in our softshell range, this versatile and refined softshell jacket uses lightweight 4-way stretch material. This makes the jacket an extremely lightweight highly breathable summer/spring garment.
This multifunctional jacket is designed to work either as a standalone in chilly summer/spring nights or as a base layer under our outer-shell jackets.
The Balder Softshell Jacket is fitted with 2-way long pit zippers that allow more ventilation when wearing armour along with easy access chest pockets.
‘In Norse mythology, Baldr (also Balder, Baldur) is one of the sons of the god Odin and the goddess Frigg. With his brothers Thor and Váli. He is the god of light & Summer Sun’
Fabric: 4-way stretch
- Compatible body length with Thor & Vali Jackets
- Scooped rear back
- Soft-lined collar and zipper beard guard for comfort
- Low-profile sleeve pockets with MultiCam® Velcro® IFF Panels & Glint Square attachments Cut to allow free range of movement without restricting the operator
- Chest side zippers pockets
- 2-way large armour-friendly pit zips