Keela Tactical Solutions Level IV hard armour plate is a cost effective, multi-hit rated, NIJ .06 Certified plate that offers excellent Level IV protection. Professionally wrapped, water resistant, and manufactured 100% at our factory in the UK.
Proven strength engineered for the operator in mind allowing full use of weapon systems without hinder whilst still protecting from most small arms threats.
- Plate thickness 16mm excludes foam & backing (21 mm with foam and backing)
- Single-Curve, SAPI/ESAPI-Cut
- Type – Monolithic tile, with PE backing
- Maximum Protection available on the market – NIJ level IV (4)
- Standalone Protection works without any soft armour backing
- 250 x 300 x 22mm
- Weight 2.55kg approx.
- Independent testing to NIJ level IV (4) 7.62x63mm 30.06 M2 AP (1 shot test)
- Capable of withstanding 1-2 shots of the 30.06 API round
- Multi-hit protection against NIJ level III (3) 7.62x51mm NATO Ball FMJ, 7.62x39mm AK47 and 5.56x45mm SS109 rounds
- Drop tested
- Water, oil and vibration resistant
- Temperature, altitude and pressure stable
- Wrapped in Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) or black ballistic nylon for superior protection
- Easy wipe clean finish
- 10-year protection guarantee