The Riggers Belt is made from the highest quality Mil-Spec materials.
The webbing used is 4088 type V11 and has a breaking strain greater than 6000 lbs. The Metal Buckles are made from heat treated hardware with a tensile strength of 2500 lbs and finished in Dark Grey Phosphate. The Material is treated with a resin which makes the belt stiff yet plyable, this is the perfect combination, it will not dig in to your sides but is ridgid enough to support a holster or drop leg without the belt twisting.
- Made of 1 3\4” webbing
- Outside wrap hook and loop adjustment
- Heavy duty forged friction type buckle
- Heavy duty forged triangular rescue fitting sewn in with heavy duty 3 cord
- 1” webbing with hook backing for rescue fitting keeper
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Extra Small (22-26”)
- Small (27-31”)
- Medium (32-37”)
- Large (38-43″)
- Extra Large (44-49”)
- Double Extra Large (50-55”)