A versatile head and face protector designed for open vehicles, top cover and winter ops.
Designed for open architecture vehicle crews, top cover and all winter operations, the VEGARD is a versatile head & face protector. Can be used as a full head and face balaclava without causing pressure from wearing helmets and communication systems or as a face & neckprotector—the VEGARD is a must for all winter/cold weather operations.
Using a soft brushed Spandex material for the main head and neck that is close-fitting, wicks moisture and provides warmth.
The face area has a mask made from Polartec Windbloc for protection with a nose opening and mouth vents to aid breathability and stop moisture build-up.
Fabric: Merino 200
Sizes: One Size Fits All
Colours: Arctic White, Tan499, Black
Please note: MOQ’s may apply to orders of some colourways
- Breathable and fast-drying fabric around head and neck
- Versatile design can be worn in several ways
- Close-fitting stretch construction
- Windproof fleece protective face panel
- Nose opening and mouth vent for breathing
- Flatlock seams for comfort