The Vidar from Keela is the heaviest softshell jacket in our range, made from a single layer of a custom fleece fabric with a ‘slick’ outer surface that sheds water and dirt better than typical fleece.
This multi-functional jacket is designed to work either as a standalone in autumn/mild winter days or as a base layer under our outer-shell jackets.
The Vidar Softshell Jacket is fitted with 2-way pit zips that allow more ventilation when wearing armour, along with easy access chest pockets.
‘In Norse mythology, Vidar is one of the sons of the god Odin and the giantess Grior. He is said to be the strongest of the gods after THOR’
Fabric: Custom Fleece Fabric
Please note: MOQ’s may apply to orders of some colourways
- Compatible body length with Thor and Vali Jackets
- Scooped rear back
- Soft-lined collar and zipper beard guard for comfort
- Low-profile sleeve pockets with MultiCam® Velcro® IFF Panels & Glint Square attachments Cut to allow free range of movement without restricting the operator
- Chest side zippers pockets
- Large 2-way armour-friendly pit zips